Burn Stomach Fat With This Easy Coconut Drink
Who knew coconut had some weight loss benefits? Whether you eat coconut as a snack or use it to make delicious meals, it keeps you well hydrated. Hydration keeps your body in constant need for water which in turn speeds up your metabolism and helps to shed extra fat faster. This simple drink only requires a few ingredients.
- Half a coconut and all of its water
- Inch of fresh vanilla
- Juice the oranges, lime, coconut water and the inch of vanilla into a blender and blend until they mix together.
- Pour out and put in a cup.
- If you have a juicer juice the banana and the coconut, add the juice to the mixture and stir properly for the consistency you desire. OR
- Dice the banana and coconut, as little as possible, add a little bit of water for ease of blending, and blend until smooth .
- Pour the juice in step 1 back into the blender, with the smooth blend of banana and coconut still inside, and blend everything together.
- Either strain or drink as is.
Benefits of each ingredient
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Contain phytochemicals that protect against cancer.
- Helps prevent kidney diseases.
- Fights liver cancer.
- Relieves constipation.
- Helps in preserving memory and boosting mood (can I get an “amen”!)
- Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Keeps the heart healthy
- Reduces the risk of developing childhood leukemia (get your kids to be a part of the fun)
- The risk of colorectal cancer is lowered with high fiber fruits like banana.
- Its natural acidity helps in the breakdown of food.
- It relieves constipation.
- Contains high level of soluble fiber which helps the absorption of sugar into the bloodstream.
- It contains citric acid that can help relieve joint discomfort. (Bye old man!)
- Contains naturals oils that are great for the skin whether taken orally or used externally. Express your glo-up with this beneficial fruit.
- Contains vanillin which has an ability to relieve depression.
- When diluted with oil, it can be used as inflammatory application on muscles and joints.
- It contains antioxidants that make important changes at a cellular level
- Keeps your system hydrated which is key to weight loss.
- Gives a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance.
- Protects against kidney diseases and bladder infection.
- Protect the body against cancer.
- Improves insulin secretion and symptoms associated with diabetes.
Let me know how it tastes. Enjoy!
Join Our Amazing Community Today!
What will you receive? ✓ Fun workouts you can stream online ✓ Motivation from me and the community ✓ Fitness and nutrition challenges ✓ Giveaways ✓ The best coaching, recipes, slimming secrets you can’t get anywhere else.