These little tasty egg muffins breakfast treats are surprisingly filling and what’s great is that you can take them out with you to eat as a snack.
Ingredients for Tasty Egg Muffins
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium tomato
- 3 spring onions
- 6 Eggs
- Handful spinach
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 390°F.
- Wash and dice the pepper, onions and tomatoes and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and salt to the bowl and mix well.
- Grease the muffin tin with olive oil and pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots.
- Place the tray into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.
This tasty egg muffins recipe is the perfect compliment to my 30 day plan. It’s flexible so you’re never stuck eating the same things over and over. If you’ve never tried this tasty egg muffins before, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Feel free to also submit your own healthy recipes and I will feature it on this site and credit you. Let’s get cooking, experimenting and most of all let’s get shredded! Enjoy x