These fresh, Spicy Chicken kebab sticks don’t just taste great – the whole family will enjoy making them. This popular recipe can be eaten alone or served as a side dish.
Ingredients for Spicy Chicken Kebab
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh chopped coriander (optional)
- 1 crushed garlic glove
- 1 fresh scotch bonnet, finely chopped
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cubed
- salt to taste
- green salad
- Add the cubed chicken breasts to a bowl, then add the crushed curry powder, lemon juice, garlic, scotch bonnet, salt and coriander.
- Place the seasoned chicken cubes on two large skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook until golden brown. Serve with salad.
This Spicy Chicken Kebab recipe is the perfect compliment to my 30 day plan. It’s flexible so you’re never stuck eating the same things over and over. If you’ve never tried this Spicy Chicken Kebab before, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Feel free to also submit your own healthy recipes and I will feature it on this site and credit you. Let’s get cooking, experimenting and most of all let’s get shredded! Enjoy x