A veggie-stuffed mushroom and spinach omelette makes for one easy, satisfying breakfast when paired with a simple side salad. Filled with nutritious vegetables, this perfect protein packed breakfast totally delivers on flavour.
Ingredients for Mushroom and Spinach Omelette
- 3 medium eggs
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups spinach
- sea salt to taste
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and mix with a fork. Add some salt and black pepper, and beat some more.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, add the olive oil and the mushrooms and cook for 5-8 mins until tender.
3. Briskly stir the egg mixture, then add to the hot pan. With a fork, gently stir the egg so that any unset mixture gets cooked.
4. While the egg mixture is still slightly loose, spoon the mushroom mix onto one side of the omelette, and top with spinach.
5. Flip the other side of the omelette over to cover.
This Mushroom and Spinach Omelette recipe is the perfect compliment to my 30 day plan. It’s flexible so you’re never stuck eating the same things over and over. If you’ve never tried this Mushroom and Spinach Omelette recipe before, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Feel free to also submit your own healthy recipes and I will feature it on this site and credit you. Let’s get cooking, experimenting and most of all let’s get shredded! Enjoy x