Cooked tomatoes and onions are the base for this delicious garlic onion & tomato eggs recipe. This is a great dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Ingredients for Garlic Onion & Tomato Eggs
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 Roma tomato dices
- 1⁄4 thinly sliced red onions
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in medium skillet, add in onions / garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Then add in tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. At this point season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Finally add eggs, do not break the yolks. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until whites are completely cooked.
4. Plate, garnish with parsley and enjoy this easy, yet delightful breakfast. Serve with whole wheat toast.
This garlic onion & tomato eggs recipe is the perfect compliment to my 30-day plan. It’s flexible so you’re never stuck eating the same things over and over. If you’ve never tried this garlic onion & tomato eggs before, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Feel free to also submit your own healthy recipes and I will feature it on this site and credit you. Let’s get cooking, experimenting and most of all let’s get shredded! Enjoy x