Chicken Avocado Burgers are a refreshing change from a standard greasy beef burger. The avocado mixes so well with the ground chicken and it’s rich creamy taste won’t leave your burger feeling dry.
Ingredients for Chicken Avocado Burgers
- 1lb ground chicken / turkey
- large ripe avocado – cut into chunks
- chopped clove of garlic
- 1 minced poblano or pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mash together.
- Shape into desired size burgers and grill until burgers are cooked.
- Serve with salad.
This Chicken Avocado Burgers recipe is the perfect compliment to my 30 day plan. It’s flexible so you’re never stuck eating the same things over and over. If you’ve never tried this Chicken Avocado Burgers before, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Feel free to also submit your own healthy recipes and I will feature it on this site and credit you. Let’s get cooking, experimenting and most of all let’s get shredded! Enjoy x